Saturday, August 11, 2012

QASMT Arts Showcase '12

Just finished the Biology Cycle 2 Exam, so I'm going to reward myself by blogging. Yay. I know dedication right here, blogging two days in a row. Be proud!

Arts Showcase was brought back because of our super freaking awesome Music Captains Eileen and Tim. I swear some students at QASMT are just bloody talented, they perform like so many times and have so many pieces of artwork. So freaking jealous! I didn't bring my camera and so most of these are taken from Milly and Wong Gou. Thank you! I also forgot my wallet that day, so thankfully Trisha saved me from starvation and bought my weekly Spinach and Ricotta Puff from the Refec.

Before Arts Showcase started, Maggie and I went a bit crazy.

Of course a photo opportunity is never complete if we don't do a Ling Ling. ahahah.

Nicole's freaking amazing artwork, which she spent 12 hours completing. She finished at 6 in the morning! 

This was my favourite painting from the Art Gallery. Oh my gosh, just look at it, it is so goood. I would have gone to ask the person if I could but it from her, but I forgot my wallet. :( Took a photo with it but I looked like a creep, so here is a photo of the Tulips with Angel. haha. 


 Harry! Jade spotted him and we just ran from the Courtyard to catch up with him!

Japanese Curry by the Japanese people / Lego Robot that could solve a Rubik's Cube / Tina's amazing artwork 

I really like watching the Bring It On Performances, they are always so amazing. 



 Random Photo of Ling Ling!

Maggie and Trisha were in Strings and Orchestra so Rachel and I decided to take some very flattering pictures of them.



And because we all want a close up of Trisha's face in the last picture. ahahaha.  


OKAY. TIME TO STUDY. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment