Friday, July 20, 2012

Karise Eden Live

Hi. Long time no blog. I am sorry, but at least I am blogging now. I've changed my blogskin since my last post yay! So continuing off from my last post which was like last month (epic fail) during the second week of the holidays I went to see Karise Eden with Leeann, Maggie, Trisha and Trisha's sister. 

We all wanted to get her autograph and meet her, so we decided to be there really early. I got to Garden City at 9 and was freezing. Leeann arrived an hour later and then we got her CD and lined up :) We were like one of the first 30 to line up. Trisha and Maggie on the other hand were late, and hardly been to Garden City before, so it was like good job guys!

I had no idea which songs she was singing, because I am like her biggest fan! Maggie was really lucky since she got Karise to write her a message! 

Selfie whilst Karise was performing / Signed Album / Karise performing



Check out her winner's single - You Won't Let Me


It is pretty good isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment