Friday, July 20, 2012

Ding A Ling's 17th

Dedication right here. Second post in a day and I'm suffering from sleep deprivation because of EE! /proudface.

Anyways, I was going to meet up with Angel and have an 'Amazing Race'. But she was 2 hours late, which was like okay. Walked around Myer Centre and found Elaine, Riya, Leeann and Yuji. Went to Elizabeth Arcade and then the group split to buy stuff before going to Shabuhouse. It was my first time going there, and the place was amazing. I have stolen these pictures from people's blogs and facebook (y)



Very large selection of Sushi!
Our table! 
Surprising Ding Dong!
After Alyssa's first attempt at cutting the cake. Good job! LOL
Alyssa's friend from her old school were so awesome and so creative! AHAHAHAH. 


For once I wasn't the tallest. LOL!
First Group Photo minus Vee who was taking the photo
Second Group Photo minus Dan and Erika who left early.
  Angel and I didn't go with the others to San Churros! It was very sad. Thank you to Alyssa for the invite and Happy Birthday again, even though I'm like a month late. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment