Saturday, April 27, 2013

Picture & Caption Update II

"All I know since yesterday is, everything has changed." - Taylor Swift
Hi guys! Since I'm such an amazing blogger, it has been a month since I last blogged. So now that I have finished my midsem exams, I have no excuse to not blog. Hope everyone did well in their midsem exams! Anyways, here's a recap of the last month or so! 


Dinner at Jo-Jo's with Kirsty, Grace, Natalie, Nadi, Edison and Neilson

Eating our feelings before and after Anatomy mid sems.
  

 Went to Edison's house to kill time, and then this happened... 

Anita's 18th! Happy (belated) Birthday Mei Li!

Needless to say, there was a lot of water used that day! 


3D G.I. Joe: Retaliation with Nadi, who just commented on Shadow Storm/Lee Byung-hun's  external abdominal obliques. 


Free Noggi at UQ!

Sorry for the really, really poorly structured post! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend and I promise the next post will be some what decent! :) I also made a ask.fm account, so click here to ask away!

In the meantime, check out the latest music video from Taylor Swift! I will be singing this to whoever turns 22 and those already 22!



No comments:

Post a Comment