Monday, October 1, 2012

#180912 San Churro

Hello Readers!

Long time no blog, I know I haven't updated in a while but at least I'm blogging now. Mock exams finished during the last week of school, and to celebrate my group and I decided to go to Chocolateria San Churro. Physics kiddies finished their exams on Monday so they had to celebrate end of exams a day later. Caught the bus with Jade, Andy, Nicole and Sianee, and those guys are beyond embarrassing, Nicole has no shame. She also failed at taking a hundred selfies. LOL. We got to San Churros and Jacqueline and Angel were there. Angel was on time for the first time. Jade called Shruti since she ditched us to go on a date with her Uncle, but the Uncle person picked up and Angel was like Hello Osama. 

San Churros has a really nice atmosphere, and its a really good place to just relax with friends or by yourself. The service is okay, they staff did come around a few times asking about our orders which was a tad annoying, but then they fail to put down Jacqueline and Jade's orders so.... shame! I must say, churros didn't taste like what I thought it would, I was surprised that it was crunchy/crispy but now I'm craving Max Brenners waffles. 

Milk Hot Chocolate!
Fondue for Two which I shared with Trisha, because we were too scared to share with one of the Filipinos! 
Photos of the Filipions are blurry because they went spastic while they were eating. Angel even got chocolate on her tie/scarf/belt thing because she missed her mouth when she was drinking her hot chocolate. LOL!

Jade's Choc Cream Sundae/ Andy and Sianee's Crema De Fresa / Jacuqeline's Choc Banana Sundae
I know, don't tell me I'm so attractive. 
 
After San Churros, Jade had to leave for tutor but the rest of us went to Karaoke! Yay! Walked to city, but then Trisha had to leave. Karaoked for a hour and a bit, before Sianee and I left. They finally had Super Bass! Yay! Did our traditional Abba and Adele songs, and we also acted out Gangnam Style. ahaha. It was a really good end of exam celebration since I thought exams were pretty bad, but surprisingly for Maths, Mandarin and English I've done so much better than I thought I would, so I've been really happy! I wish I could say the same for Biology and Chemistry, but oh wait, I can't say anything because Norris is probably still marking them!

Here are some of the selfies that Nicole attempted to take on the bus. Enjoy!


It is really late, and I'm watching The Dictator right now, so good night/morning readers!

Freaking out just a little bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment